Here is an overview of the Honkai: Star Rail Final Closed Beta, via HoYoverse:
Final Closed Beta Information
This Final Closed Beta for Honkai: Star Rail will be the last limited, free-of-charge, and full-wipe test.
The test platforms for this beta are PC, Android, and iOS. We seek Trailblazers’ understanding of these limitations.
The game is still in development. As such, the content of the beta test does not represent the final quality of the product.
Start date: 2023/1/24 10:00 (UTC+8)
End date: 2023/2/2 12:00 (UTC+8)
Final Closed Beta Time
The Final Closed Beta will officially begin on 2023/2/10 at 10:00 (UTC+8)
How to Sign Up
Enter the link below to go to the official website. Log in to your HoYoverse Account, and click the “Enter Sign-Up” button to fill in the survey to register for the beta test. The Express Crew will draw from Trailblazers who have successfully submitted the survey to issue test access.
Please be sure to fill in the survey information accurately. If the information provided is false or inaccurate, you may not be able to participate in the beta test.
Sign-up for the Final Closed Beta and get a memorial HoYoLAB avatar frame!
Pre-registration is now open in our official website. Register to get up to 20 Star Rail Passes and the 4-star character Serval (Erudition: Lightning).
Completing the Final Closed Beta sign-up counts as pre-registration.
The specific rewards are as follows:
- The number of pre-registrants reaches 500,000: Credit x50,000
- The number of pre-registrants reaches 1,000,000: Star Rail Pass x3
- The number of pre-registrants reaches 2,000,000: Avatar Trailblazer — Welcome x1
- The number of pre-registrants reaches 3,500,000: 4-star character Serval (Erudition: Lightning)
- The number of pre-registrants reaches 5,000,000: Star Rail Pass x15
- The number of our social media accounts’ followers reaches 2,500,000: Star Rail Pass x2 and credit x50,000
After reaching the specified goals listed above, all Trailblazers across all the platforms will receive corresponding rewards through in-game mail.
The Trailblazer — Welcome avatar will be delivered according to the Trailblazer’s gender you selected.
Special Event: Pom-Pom’s Galaxy Travel Guide
A special event, Pom-Pom’s Galaxy Travel Guide, will be held simultaneously during the sign-up period. An exclusive background image for HoYoLAB Personal Homepage will be rewarded for the participation in the event. Stand a chance to win test access for the Final Closed Beta, a PlayStation 5, commemorative peripherals, and other bountiful rewards!
Beta Access Notification
After the Final Closed Beta sign-up closes, the Express Crew will notify the Trailblazers who have successfully obtained the Final Closed Beta access via email and text message. Please be sure to provide the correct email address in the sign-up survey.
After the sign-up closes, Trailblazers can check whether they have successfully gained Final Closed Beta access via the Check Access page.
The website will be open sometime after the sign-up closes. We hope that Trailblazers can wait patiently for this.
Final Closed Beta Device Requirements
This beta test supports PC, Android, and iOS platforms. To ensure a smooth testing experience for all Trailblazers, we recommend that you use the listed devices.
- PC: Intel Core i7 Processor, 8 GB of RAM, discrete graphics card (Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 or better).
- Android: Snapdragon 855, Kirin 990, Dimensity 1000, or better.
- iPhone: iPhone XS, iPhoneXR, or better.
- iPad: Apple A12 processor or better (October 2018 model or later)
- iPad operating system must be iOS 12 or later. macOS currently not supported.
- PC: Intel Core i5 Processor, 8 GB of RAM, discrete graphics card (Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 or better).
- Android: Snapdragon 835, Dimensity 720, Kirin 810, or better.
- iOS: iPhone 8P, iPhone X, or better.
1. All beta content is still in development and does not represent the final quality of the game.
2. If you obtain beta access and indicated only one platform in the sign-up survey, the Crew will give priority to giving access corresponding to the platform you selected in the sign-up survey. For Trailblazers who indicated multiple platforms, the Crew may randomly select a platform for you.
3. The beta test access will be bound to the device you use to log in for the first time. During the test, one account can only be bound to one device per platform, and other devices cannot be used for the same platform. If you switch devices for a platform during the test period, your game account will be banned and will not be unblocked during the beta. Trailblazers should also pay attention to not trust any information regarding beta account sharing, selling, etc. to avoid unnecessary losses.
4. The beta access is only valid for the current round of testing and cannot be transferred. It is strictly prohibited to transfer or sell beta clients, beta accounts, or other beta-related materials to other people. Access to the beta will be revoked for accounts found to have conducted such activities.
5. This round of testing is a small-scale, limited, full-wipe beta. The test servers will not have any top-ups available.
6. If you are a minor as specified by relevant personal data protection policies in your country or region, you must obtain permission from your guardian before participating in this survey.