In the Honkai: Star Rail lore, Paths represent an ideology linked to an Aeon, a godlike entity. There are currently 14 known Paths in the Honkai: Star Rail, but only 7 are playable.
The Aeons can use paths as they please after their ascension and are linked to it for the rest of their existence.
Aside from the Trailblazer, each character can tread on only one Path. Paths give characters distinct abilities and combat mechanisms.
The Trailblazer character will have more Paths as you progress through the game.
The Trailblazer’s Path can be leveled up using EXP earned from story dialogues and special events. Certain choices the Trailblazer made in game dialogues determine the type of Path EXP earned.
Leveling up a Path of the Trailblazer enhances the Trailblazer’s combat power granted by that Path. For example, leveling up the Destruction Path increases the Trailblazer’s Attack when switched to the Destruction Path.
“The birth of an Aeon gives rise to a Path. The nature of the Paths remains a mystery, leaving us to draw an analogy in a way that mortals can understand: It’s a philosophical concept of sorts.”
Possess powerful defensive abilities to protect allies in various ways.
The path presided over by the Aeon Qlipoth.
Patient, sacrificial, and protective actions are manifestations of the path of Preservation.
- Gepard / 5-star
- Trailblazer / 5-star
- March 7th / 4-star
Preservation Light Cones
- Texture of Memories / 5-star
- Moment of Victory / 5-star
- Day One of My New Life / 4-star
- Landau’s Choice / 4-star
- This Is Me! / 4-star
- Trend of the Universal Market / 4-star
- We Are Wildfire / 4-star
- Amber / 3 stars
- Defense / 3 stars
- Pioneering / 3 stars
Heal allies and restore HP to the team.
The path presided over by the Aeon Yaoshi.
Selfless, altruistic, and healing actions are manifestations of the path of Abundance.
- Bailu / 5-star
- Natasha / 4-star
Abundance Light Cones
- Time Waits for No One / 5-star
- Post-Op Conversation / 4-star
- Quid Pro Quo / 4-star
- Shared Feeling / 4-star
- Perfect Timing / 4-star
- Warmth Shortens Cold Nights / 4-star
- Cornucopia / 3-star
- Fine Fruit / 3-star
- Multiplication / 3-star
Apply buffs to allies to improve the team’s combat capacities.
The path presided over by the Aeon Xipe.
Understanding, supportive, and cooperative actions are manifestations of the Path of Harmony.
- Bronya / 5-star
- Asta / 4-star
- Tingyun / 4-star
Harmony Light Cones
- But The Battle Isn’t Over / 5-star
- Planetary Rendezvous / 4-star
- Memories of the Past / 4-star
- Dance! Dance! Dance! / 4-star
- Past and Future / 4-star
- Carve the Moon, Weave the Clouds / 4-star
- Chorus / 4-star
- Meshing Cogs / 3-star
- Mediation / 3-star
Apply debuffs to enemies to reduce their combat capacities.
The path presided over by the Aeon IX.
Slothful, exhausted, and meaningless actions are manifestations of the path of Nihility.
- Welt / 5-star
- Sampo / 4-star
- Pela / 4-star
Nihility Light Cones
- In the Name of the World / 5-star
- Good Night and Sleep Well / 4-star
- Eyes of the Prey / 4-star
- Resolution Shines As Pearls of Sweat / 4-star
- Fermata / 4-star
- We Will Meet Again / 4-star
- Void / 3-star
- Loop / 3-star
- Hidden Shadow / 3-star
Deal extraordinary amounts of single-target damage. The main damagers against Elite Enemies.
The path presided over by the Aeon Lan.
Decisive, ruthless, and vengeful actions are manifestations of the path of the Hunt.
- Seele / 5-star
- Yanqing / 5-star
- Sushang / 4-star
- Dan Heng / 4-star
Hunt Light Cones
- In the Night / 5-star
- Sleep Like the Dead / 5-star
- Cruising in the Stellar Sea / 5-star
- Only Silence Remains / 4-star
- Swordplay / 4-star
- River Flows in Spring / 4-star
- Subscribe for More! / 4-star
- Return to Darkness / 4-star
- Arrows / 3-star
- Darting Arrow / 3-star
- Adversarial / 3-star
Deal remarkable amounts of multi-target damage. The main damagers against groups of enemies.
The path presided over by the Aeon Nous.
Thoughtful, logical, and strategic actions are manifestations of the path of Nous.
- Himeko / 5-star
- Herta / 4-star
- Serval / 4-star
- Serval / 4-star
- Qingque / 4-star
Erudition Light Cones
- Night on the Milky Way / 5-star
- Before Dawn / 5-star
- The Birth of the Self / 4-star
- Make the World Clamor / 4-star
- Geniuses’ Repose / 4-star
- The Seriousness of Breakfast / 4-star
- Today Is Another Peaceful Day / 4-star
- Data Bank / 3-star
- Passkey / 3-star
- Sagacity / 3-star
Deal outstanding amounts of damage and possess great survivability. Suitable for various combat scenarios.
The path presided over by the Aeon Nanook.
Reckless, wrathful, and destructive actions are manifestations of the path of Destruction.
- Clara / 5-star
- Trailblazer / 5-star
- Hook / 4-star
- Arlan / 4-star
Destruction Light Cones
- Something Irreplaceable / 5-star
- On the Fall of an Aeon / 5-star
- The Moles Welcome You / 4-star
- A Secret Vow / 4-star
- Under the Blue Sky / 4-star
- Woof! Walk Time! / 4-star
- Nowhere to Run / 4-star
- Collapsing Sky / 3-star
- Mutual Demise / 3-star
- Shattered Home / 3-star
The path presided over by the Aeon Akivili.
The path presided over by the Aeon Aha.
The path presided over by the Aeon Oroboros.
The path presided over by the Aeon Idrila.
The path presided over by the Aeon Long.
The path presided over by the Aeon Tayzzyronth.
The path presided over by the Aeon Mythus.
The path presided over by the Aeon HooH.
The path presided over by the Aeon Terminus.
The path presided over by the Aeon Fuli.
The path presided over by the Aeon Ena.