The Mobile Legends: Bang Bang 1.5.70 Update sees new hero Gloo and Magic Chess Season 5 – The Rise of Nature Spirits arrives.
- 1 From The Designers
- 2 New Heroes & Revamped Heroes
- 3 Hero Adjustments
- 4 Weekly Free Heroes & New Skins
- 5 Battlefield Adjustments
- 6 New Functions & Events
- 7 System Adjustments
- 8 Bug Fixes
From The Designers
Magic Chess Season 5 – The Rise of Nature Spirits
In the new season, “Magic Chess: The Rise of Nature Spirits”, the Synergies as seen in the previous anniversary season remain mostly unchanged, with only some being reworked and adjusted.
New Heroes & Revamped Heroes
Swamp Spirits – Gloo
Hero Feature: Gloo, a mischievous troublemaker, is composed of mysterious creatures that merge together.
Passive – Stick, Stick
Enemies gain a stack of Sticky each time they’re hit by Gloo’s skills, decreasing their Movement Speed. Stacks up to 5. Each stack of Sticky on an enemy reduces their damage dealt to Gloo.
Skill 1 – Slam, Slam
Gloo reaches out and slams the ground, damaging the enemy and leaving behind a “Goo”, and after 3s it explodes to damage and immobilize nearby enemies. Gloo can also make the Goo explode immediately by touching it.
Skill 2 – Pass, Pass
Gloo stretches forth to deal damage and immobilize enemies in its path. If this skill hits a “Goo”, the Gloo charges over to it, dragging enemies in its path to the destination.
Ultimate Phase 1 – Split, Split
Gloo splits apart, during which time all Goos may move together freely at an increased speed, recovering HP and damaging targets they impact.
Ultimate Phase 2 – Grab, Grab
Gloo attaches itself to a target enemy hero with full Sticky stacks and instantly regains a large amount of its own HP. During this time it can freely cast skills with cooldown times halved, and Basic Attack to cause an explosion at its current location. Each instance of damage it receives is transmitted onto its host and Gloo regains it as HP (excluding damage from Turrets).
Use (↑) (↓) (~) to indicate strengthening, nerfing, and adjustments.
Significant adjustments were made to the following heroes in this patch:
Argus, Beatrix, Yve, Natalia, Martis, Estes, Cyclops, etc.
Having listened to your opinions, we’ve focused on improving the experience of using his enhanced Basic Attacks, optimizing how they feel to use and the damage they deal. In the interests of balance, we’ll be reducing his Physical Attack somewhat.
Reduced Base Physical Attack and Physical Attack Growth.
First Two Basic Attacks’ Damage: 85% Physical Attack → 100% Physical Attack
Third Basic Attack’s Damage: 100% Physical Attack → 110% Physical Attack
Increased the Attack Speed of enhanced Basic Attacks.
Slightly increased the Energy gained when dealing damage.
Slightly reduced the Energy gained per second. If an enhanced Basic Attack kills an enemy, the attack will no longer continue.
Skill 1 (~):
Slightly widened skill range.
Slightly reduced stun duration.
We realized that playing as Beatrix was a little extreme; in the early game she could exert a lot of pressure upon enemies, creating a snowball effect as she got stronger and stronger. And if this early-game opportunity was missed out on (as it was in most cases), it’d be difficult for her to be of use in teamfights. With this round of changes, we hope to nerf her early-game performance (readjusting some of the previous nerfs) and buff her in the late-game as appropriate.
Renner – Basic Attack (↑):
Physical Lifesteal Gained: 50% → 80%
Damage: 225+450% Physical Attack → 125+500% Physical Attack
Wesker – Basic Attack (~):
Physical Lifesteal Gained: 50% → 80%
Decay Ratio of Damage dealt to the same target: 50% → 40%
Bennett – Basic Attack (~):
Damage: 120+240% Physical Attack → 70+280% Physical Attack
Slightly increased bullets’ flight speed.
Nibiru – Basic Attack (~):
Damage: 26+52% Physical Attack → 15+60% Physical Attack
Attack Range: 4.1 → 4.3 yards
Slightly increased attack backswing time.
As a core Mage, Yve excels in her damage output. Nonetheless, with no control effects or defensive measures, she appeared to be a little helpless when under threat from the enemy. To deal with this, we’ve improved her survivability when casting her Ultimate as well as her ability to shut the enemy down; and to keep things balanced, her damage has been nerfed accordingly.
Skill 1 (↓):
Damage per Hit: 200-375 +90% Magic Power → 180-330 +80% Magic Power
Skill 2 (↓):
Each Hit’s Base Damage: 110-210 → 90-165
Tap Damage: 400-550 +120% Magic Power 360-490 +110% Magic Power
Base Slide Damage: 130-210 → 105-165
The former slow effect inflicted when touching the edge of her starfield has been replaced with 0.5s immobilization instead.
New Effect: Yve now gains a large Shield upon casting her Ultimate (500-900 +150% Magic Power, an amount that scales with her Passive stacks to a maximum of 150%). This Shield lasts for 3 seconds after her Ultimate ends, then disappears.
We’ve greatly increased the response speed when attacking with her Ultimate.
Slightly adjusted the perspective when using her Ultimate, to improve accuracy when using her starfield.
Fixed an issue where the “Hero Lock Mode” could prevent you from sliding when using the Ultimate.
Improved the smoothness of movement following the Ultimate, so that you can now move as usual once it ends, no matter when you start moving the joystick.
Having taken everyone’s suggestions into consideration, we’ve decided to keep all of Natalia’s characteristics intact; however, we’ve changed how you silence enemies to delay silencing effects. We’ve also made her mid-to-late game damage dealing and survivability stronger. We hope this all serves to strengthen her overall performance a little, while still leaving room for enemies to deal with her.
HP Growth: 134 → 154
Enhanced Basic Attacks now mark targets. Only when the mark is triggered by the next enhanced Basic Attack will the target be silenced.
Silence Duration: 0.6s → 1s
Base Damage of enhanced Basic Attacks: 350 → 250
Total Physical Attack Bonus for enhanced Basic Attacks: 90% → 120%
We increased Estes’ early game protective capabilities, and gave him greater fighting capabilities when he’s linked with multiple allies.
Skill 1 (↑):
Base Immediate Heal: 200-350 → 250-400 (increases proportionally when the skill is enhanced)
Physical Attack bonus when linked with allied heroes increased by 20%.
Magic Power boost when linked with allied heroes increased by 10%.
The small can be mighty, too! Cyclops’ characteristic as a high-frequency magic caster in the late game is something we’ve emphasized in this update.
Skill 2 (↑):
Cooldown: 14-11.5s → 14-10s
Base Damage: 210-410 → 200-350
It’s been a while since we’ve heard from the Ashura King, but he’s been working on his moves. He’s now able to get close to and shut down the enemy much more frequently.
Skill 1 (↑):
Cooldown: 8-6s → 7-5s
Skill 2 (↑):
Cooldown: 10s → 8s
Damage to Minions: 75% → 75%-100%
Fanny’s swordplay is sharper than ever. She’s now better at farming and combat in the early game.
Skill 1 (↑):
Base Damage: 260-460 → 280-480
Ling’s incredible lightness skill has reached new heights, too. Now, he can readjust himself even more quickly atop walls.
Extra Lightness Points regained upon walls: 5 → 6
The master thief’s performance far exceeded that of other Marksmen in the previous version. As such, we’ve made some adjustments to him.
Skill 1 (↓):
Attack Speed and Movement Speed Increase: 2.5%-5% → 2%-4%
Weekly Free Heroes & New Skins
Gloo, the Swamp Spirits, will be available on April 16th (Server Time) for 599 Diamonds, 32,000 Battle Points. Launch week 30% OFF.
Gloo “Verdant Enchanter” will be available on April 16th (Server Time) for 269 Diamonds. Launch week 30% OFF.
Gloo and skin “Verdant Enchanter” will be in a bundle and available on April 16th (Server Time). Launch week 30% OFF.
Yi Sun-shin’s skin “Azure Sentry” will be available as the May Starlight Skin on May 1st (Server Time).
Fragment Shop Adjustments on April 14th (Server Time)
Rare Skin Fragment Shop:
Will be available: Martis “Searing Maw”, Aurora “Heartbreak Empress”, Akai “Akazonae Samurai”, Hanzo “The Pale Phantom”, Karina “Phantom Blade”
Will be unavailable: Dyrroth “Ruins Scavenger”, Selena “Double Identity”, Miya “Captain Thorns”, Guinevere “Lotus”, Lancelot “Masked Knight”, Nana “Clockwork Maid”
Hero Fragment Shop:
Will be available: Paquito, Yi Sun-shin, Brody, Selena, Mathilda, Karina
Will be unavailable: Kagura, Hilda, Chang’e, Pharsa, Chou, Barats
8 Free Heroes: Server Time 04/16/2021 05:01:00 to 04/23/2021 05:00:00
Bruno, Popol and Kupa, Minotaur, Irithel, Thamuz, Uranus, Faramis, Granger
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Karina, Lesley, Hylos, Leomord, Terizla, Dyrroth
8 Free Heroes: Server Time 04/23/2021 05:01:00 to 04/30/2021 05:00:00
Chou, Rafaela, Cyclops, Badang, Mathilda, Baxia, Helcurt, Wanwan
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Selena, Lapu-Lapu, Zhask, Alpha, Angela, Minsitthar
8 Free Heroes: Server Time 04/30/2021 05:01:00 to 05/07/2021 05:00:00
Khufra, Hayabusa, Minsitthar, Aurora, Yu Zhong, Lancelot, Dyrroth, Belerick
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Brody, Uranus, Thamuz, Yi Sun-shin, Hylos, Alucard
8 Free Heroes: Server Time 05/07/2021 05:01:00 to 05/14/2021 05:00:00
Chou, Natalia, Harley, Zhask, Estes, Badang, Karina, Wanwan
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Ruby, Silvanna, Vexana, Lolita, Claude, Chang’e
In this version we’ve made a considerable amount of adjustments to various battlefield values. We hope that those with the upper hand will still have the chance to keep pushing for the advantage, while retaining the possibility for their foes to turn the tables on them. In addition, we hope this version minimizes the appearance of matches that are too long/short in duration.
1. Adjusted heroes’ respawn time to be shorter in the first 20 minutes of a game, after which it grows in duration.
2. Adjusted the bonus rewards for ending an enemy’s streak.
Reward requirement: killing an enemy who’s on a 4+ kill streak → killing an enemy who’s on a 2+ kill streak.
Reward increase: 60 → 40
Reward cap: 300 → 400
3. Reduction in Gold granted to the enemy when killed by them each time: 30 → 40
4. Rewards for assists: 70% → 60% of the rewards for killing
5. Gold rewards given to team upon killing the Lord: 300 → 75+15*game duration (in minutes).
6. Attributes of the Lord (which can aid pushes):
Physical Defense: 90 22+4.5 *game duration (in minutes).
Magic Defense: 60 – 10+3.5 *game duration (in minutes).
7. Reduced the damage minions deal to Bases by 50%.
8. To prevent abnormal Lithowanderer behavior in certain situations, you can no longer use control effects against them.
9. Optimized how Chou’s Passive builds.
10. Optimized the color of the Mana values in Cecilion’s skill description, to make it easier to differentiate between Mana bonuses and Magic Power bonuses.
New Functions & Events
515 eParty Preview
The 515 eParty is about to get started! Call on your friends and take a look at this preview, and see what kind of wonderful rewards will be up for grabs in the party!
1. Party Treasure will be available from May 1st!
- Complete Active Tasks to gain free items for drawing rewards!
- Rewards include the upcoming new hero, 515 eParty exclusive permanent spawn effect, recall effect and avatar border among a range of other awesome items!
2. The Carnival Party event will open for a limited time only!
- Gain Popularity Score by asking for help from friends, and completing tasks, from April 27th-May 11th.
- Compete with others to gain ranking and Popularity Score. When the stage ends, you’ll receive reward according to your ranking and Popularity Score.
- Among the rewards to be won are 515 Gold Coins and 515 Silver Coins (which can be exchanged for valuable skins, tons of Promo Diamonds, etc.). There are also Promo Diamonds to be gained, too!
- Log in on May 12th to claim Promo Diamonds. They can be spent from May 12th-16th.
- 1 Promo Diamond is identical to 1 Diamond when buying products in the Shop, and you can spend as little as 1 Diamond to buy items!
3. 515 Sign-ins officially begin on May 8th. Log in each day to claim an all-new Sacred Statue and heroes, completely free.
4. The Party Star event officially begins on May 13th. There’re all-new and free skins and recall effects just waiting to be claimed!
5. Once enough people join in the 515 eParty, there’ll be an additional surprise when tapping the 515 logo! Come check it out!
6. For info on more awesome events, check in the game!
The Trial of Knowledge Phase 3 event is about to begin. You may claim the avatar borders of the previous phases.
1. Effects, Killing Notifications, Elimination Effects and Spawn Effect Trial Cards (as well as battle emotes) can now be used immediately by tapping them after purchase.
2. Draft Pick Mode Optimizations
- The Fill button is now shown earlier, after your penultimate teammate has made their selection.
- Likes given to those who have filled roles will now also indicate the name of the player receiving the like.
- Adjusted the duration of the applause effect played when a role is filled.
- Optimized the hero selection display when filling roles. When selecting a teammate’s suggested Favorite Hero, you will be redirected to the selected hero in the hero list automatically.
- Added special effects to the Fill button.
- Pre-selecting heroes now also shows the hero’s corresponding Lane.
- You can now switch lanes by using Quick Chat.
3. The time limit for final adjustments in Custom Mode and solo Classic Mode is now 20s.
4. Battlefield Prompt Optimizations:
- Jungling and killing minions: These prompts are now shown in the chat area, not the center of the screen.
- Laning prompts: Fixed inconsistencies between the current hero and hero role prompts shown in certain circumstances.
- Beginners’ alert prompt shown when attacking creeps: This alert will no longer be shown when attacking Crabs or Lithowanderers without Jungling Equipment.
5. Optimized spawn point map elements in the MCL Imperial Sanctuary.
6. Adjusted the frequency at which the Mentoring Relationship application tutorial is shown.
7. Optimized the notification dot function, reducing the frequency of the red dots that appear in battle/in the system.
8. Facebook sharing has been changed to utilize hyperlinks.
9. With a 5-player party, you can take part in Ranked Mode with teammates of ranks that are 2 ranks higher or lower than yours.
10. In 5-player Ranked matches, parties with disparities of up to 2 ranks are now permitted. Matchmaking is conducted according to the highest-ranking party member.
11. Optimized the Hero List’s “sort by matches played” function, so that if multiple heroes have been played in the same number of matches, those owned are listed first.
12. The content shown in Magic Chess History data has been changed to Synergy and Combat Power.
13. BattlelDs shown in the Magic Chess results screen can now be copied to the clipboard.
14. Optimized the results display for Magic Chess.
15. Optimized the loading screens for Ravage.
16. If in a team of five friends, it’s now possible to use newly-obtained heroes in Ranked mode.
17. Optimized the lobby feature, which allows you to receive invites from friends when it’s just you in the lobby.
18. Adjusted the frequency of the pop-ups regarding Conquest of Dawn.
19. Updated the corner markers of Elite, Special, Epic, Collector and Legendary skins.
1. Fixed an issue where the same hero could trigger and stack Glowing Wand effects with their Summon.
2. Fixed display issues that could occur when multiple sight-revealing functions became active at once.
3. Fixed an issue where the pointer beneath the feet of heroes able to transform would disappear upon transforming.
4. Fixed an issue where Benedetta could block control effects from Jawhead’s throws, but would still take damage.
5. Fixed an issue where Diggie would sometimes be unable to move after transforming into an egg.
6. Fixed an issue where Lesley’s Passive would fail to take effect under certain circumstances.
7. Fixed an issue where Wanwan’s Ultimate would, on occasion, fail to deal any damage.
8. Fixed an issue where, if Faramis died and then revived with his Ultimate and killed the same target whom he had been assisted in killing, he would be credited with both a kill and an assist.
9. Fixed an issue where Beatrix’s Passive icon wouldn’t change to match her current weapon in the battlefield.
10. Fixed errors with Zhask’s title and story.
11. Fixed errors with Claude and Clint’s titles.
12. Fixed an issue that would result in guide effects not appearing when you set up your Favorite Heroes.
13. Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent banning during Draft Pick.