Blood Castle content unlock upon reaching 40Lv, and you can acquire Jewel of Blessing, Jewel of Chaos, and EXP.
Blood Castle can be entered through Daily -> Dungeon menu in the upper right corner of the screen.
When entering the Blood Castle, there are multiple trials, and after passing through all of them, the final boss will appear.
The rating is calculated based on the clearing time, and the higher the rating, the more rewards you can get!
Challenge the Bellator trials, where you can obtain Skill Upgrade Cores required for Skill Upgrade!
Bellator content unlocks upon reaching 80Lv, and players can enter through Daily -> Dungeon menu in the upper right corner of the screen.
Each trial can be challenged repeatedly until ‘3 Star Conditions’ is achieved.
You must meet 3 Star Conditions in each trial to obtain Skill Upgrade Cores.
Icaria content unlocks upon reaching 180Lv, and you can acquire Accessories and upgrade materials for Wings.
Icaria can be entered through Daily -> Dungeon menu in the upper right corner of the screen, and you can only challenge Icaria with wings equipped.
There are several rounds in Icaria, and the monsters become more and more powerful with each round.
Land of Demons
Enter the Land of Demons, where a large amount of EXP and various items await!
You can enter the Land of Demons through Land of Demons menu in the upper right corner of the screen.
Spending time in the Land of Demons consumes Contribution Points, and for every Contribution Point, you can spend 3 seconds in the Land of Demons.
Guild Battle Tickets given to the Top 16 Guilds with the Highest CP on the Server!
Participate in the siege and achieve the flag of victory and Archangel Weapon.
A breathtaking encounter! A feast of endless battles! A journey to become the one and only warrior!
Be the last survivor of Chaos Castle and spread your fame throughout the MU Continent!
Chaos Castle is a content made for determining the last remaining player by going through the battlefield and PK for a total of 3 rounds.
By participating, players can acquire EXP and Spirituality level-up items.
Chaos Castle content unlocks upon reaching 80Lv or higher, and players who joined a guild can participate.
How to Participate
1. Chaos Castle will be held on the 2nd, 4th, and 6th days after the server open.
2. Chaos Castle application time is from 10:00 to 20:29, and you can apply by tapping the Apply button in the Daily -> Limited -> Chaos Castle menu.
1. Chaos Castle runs from 20:30 to 20:45, and a notification for participating in Chaos Castle appears at 20:30.
2. Tap the Enter button in the notification window to go to the waiting area and wait until the match starts.
Chaos Castle applicants will automatically enter Chaos Castle after the waiting time without having to tap the enter button.
3. After the waiting time, a random group of 20 players among the participants of Chaos Castle will be moved to the Chaos Castle Arena.
4. Chaos Castle consists of a total of 3 rounds, and the duration of each round is different.
In order to proceed to the next round, players must collect points by killing opponents, killing monsters, and collecting spells before the end of the round.
5. After a certain period of time, you must defeat the monster that appears in the center of the map.
When collecting spells, points increase when collecting Spell items that appear on the map, and the corresponding spell buff is applied.
6. Only the top players advance to the next round according to the point rankings earned at the end of the round, and the number of players that will advance varies for each round.
You can automatically enter Chaos Castle while connected to the game.
When entering Chaos Castle automatically, Auto-combat will proceed through AI.
If you tap the Exit button at the Chaos Castle waiting area or after the start of the match, it is considered that you have given up your intention to participate, and you will be moved to the general world.
Separate re-entry or re-entry is not allowed.
When the Chaos Castle match starts, the game is automatically changed to All mode.
During battle, some menus and functions, such as Friend and Normal mode, cannot be used.
Buffs obtained when collecting spells in Chaos Castle cannot be stacked.
Victory Conditions and Reward Collection
1. Points are earned by defeating opponents, killing monsters, and collecting spells by the end of the round and players will proceed to the next round based on the rankings of the points earned.
2. The ranking is in the order of characters that earned the most points among those who survived the last 3 rounds, and rewards are paid differentially for each ranking.
3. Chaos Castle rankings and participation rewards will be sent by mail.
You can check the point ranking of Chaos Castle through the Battlefield Statistics button.
Rewards lost due to the expiration of the mail cannot be recovered.