Clash Royale June 2018 Update has released on June 20th, 2018 and here is patch notes for this update. In this update, Clash Royale added two new card, two new emotes, rebalanced cards, and more. Let’s check out.
Giant Snowball is a 2-Elixir Common in Frozen Peak.
Royal Hogs are a 5-Elixir Rare in Hog Mountain.
Goblin and Princess Emotes are here! You can pick them up from the Shop and craft your Emote Deck.
Clash Royale developer, Supercell, has rearranged the unlock order of cards throughout the Arenas for the following reasons:
- To create Arenas where cards complement each other mechanically.
- Ensure there are always answers to win conditions within an Arena.
- Move low use rate, spicy cards to later Arenas.
- Where possible, match cards thematically to their Arena.
- Each new Arena will introduce new or unique mechanics.
Clash Royale is changing the League Season reset points:
- Trophies above 4000 (up to 7600) will be reduced by 50% – e.g. a player at exactly 5000 Trophies will be reset to 4500.
- This new, more gradual system will give everyone playing 1v1 Arena Battles a better time when the League Season resets each month.
- 1v1 Arena Battles above 4000 Trophies will now have 3 min Sudden Death.
Gold rewards doubled, includes War Chest and Victory Gold.
Rewatch your Clan’s War Day battles.
Spectate the enemy Clans’ War Day battles.
Tap on an enemy Clan from the War Leaderboard to check them out.
Social tab lights up gold while you still have your War Day battle left to do.
Players who miss their War Day battle see a popup reminder.
Copy your War Deck to your Battle Deck.
Switched up the Collection Day game modes to keep things fresh.
Silver, Gold, Giant, Magical and Crown Chests now contain less Commons, but more Rares, more Epics and a lot more gold.
Maximum gold increased to 5 million.
Add a custom message when kicking players from your Clan.
New Trainers from 4000-4500+ Trophies.
Tap the Cards tab to toggle between Battle Deck and Emote Deck.
Tap the Social tab to toggle between Chat and War.
Esports tab added to News Royale.
Once you’ve unlocked a card it can always appear in chests thereafter.
We’ve rebalanced several cards, includes: Clone, Heal, Minion Horde and more. You can find out what’s changed here.
End of support for older devices:
- Apple devices running on iOS 8 and below.
- Android devices running on Android 4.0.4 and below.
Source: Clash Royale official site.